I had my company read this book and review it on Smashwords earlier this week. I will share my review later but first I get to have the fun of sharing 10 Random things about Ms. Chemistry.
Chemistry resides in Alabama with her two daughters. This is her first published novella. She also has a online magazine publication, Go Getta Magazine as well as a blog called I'ma Say It Anyway.
10 Random Things About Chemistry:
1. I do not wear pants or jewelry.
2. I do not drink.
3. I do not like summertime.
4. I love fall and spring.
5. I love whacky clothes and dress up.
6. I drink milk with my pizza or spaghetti.
7. I want to go into acting.
8. I am a survivor of abuse.
9. I dance in the shower! Yes, I sure do...lol
10. I am a big cry baby....lol
Review by: Bountifully Blessed Publishing on Oct. 14, 2013 : 5 Stars
This book moved me to tears, because I could relate to how the main character, Zaria was treated by her peers at school and how the teachers didn't help. God bless this author.