No One Cared by Chemistry is moving novella about the affects of bullying and child abuse.
I had my company read this book and review it on Smashwords earlier this week. I will share my review later but first I get to have the fun of sharing 10 Random things about Ms. Chemistry.
Chemistry resides in Alabama with her two daughters. This is her first published novella. She also has a online magazine publication, Go Getta Magazine as well as a blog called I'ma Say It Anyway.
10 Random Things About Chemistry:
1. I do not wear pants or jewelry.
2. I do not drink.
3. I do not like summertime.
4. I love fall and spring.
5. I love whacky clothes and dress up.
6. I drink milk with my pizza or spaghetti.
7. I want to go into acting.
8. I am a survivor of abuse.
9. I dance in the shower! Yes, I sure do...lol
10. I am a big cry baby....lol
Review by: Bountifully Blessed Publishing on Oct. 14, 2013 : 5 Stars
This book moved me to tears, because I could relate to how the main character, Zaria was treated by her peers at school and how the teachers didn't help. God bless this author.
Yes, it's me! Welcome, stay awhile!
My Cup Runneth Over by Janeva Gardel (click to order)