I joined it Works because I saw so many positive results that several friends had with the company, both health wise and financially! Like anyone else, who doesn't want to be healthy and financially stable?
Today (7/3/17) is my official personal kickoff date, so watch me make it Works! work for me!
I can't wait to share my first results with you all!
My heart aches this morning for everyone who's lost someone recently, or just now coming to terms the loss of their loved ones. Broken hearts do heal, just not quickly.
No matter how well someone means, telling someone to move on, or get over it, DOES NOT HELP!
If you don't understand how devastating a loss of a close loved one is, count your blessings and be patient with those who are dealing with it.
Synopsis: Skylar Jae Mathis trusts no man with her heart. Abused when she was a young girl by her father and beaten down by her many failed relationships, she would rather be alone and on her hustle, than to be with someone who can't appreciate her for the beautiful, independent woman that she is.
She's determined to stay happily single, but when Zyon Davis moves in next door, she re-evaluates her vow to stay single. Will he be able to restore her faith in men and break down the barriers around her heart? Most importantly, can he help restore her faith in God?
Zyon Davis has been burned by a woman before. He has vowed to never ever love another woman again let alone get involved with one. Feeling the humiliation of being cheated on, he moves to Dallas, Texas in hopes of starting anew. When he meets the lovely Skylar Mathis, he can't help but be intrigued. Even though he can tell she has been hurt before, his entire being yearns to help her heal. But how can he help her when he's been hurt as well? Can they find restoration in each other?
Purchase Link: https://www.amazon.com/Runneth-Over-Davis-Family-Novella-ebook/dp/B01N1ZK4T3/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SWNZ6483EPZAYMVP0GQE
Tune in to Love Line Radio Saturday March 4th @ 6pm Radio show link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/urbanliteraryreview/2017/03/04/love-line-with-allyson-interviews-janeva-gardel
I hated when Daddy hit mommy. When he drank, he became an absolute monster. Someone I didn't recognize. Nothing like the sweet doting father and Pastor he allowed everyone else to see. Like right now. I could hear them arguing. Their voices escalating. The same argument every time.
“Look, I worked a twelve hour shift today and I don't feel like having this conversation, Earl. Take your drunk behind to bed!”
“Oh so you're just going to throw your job in my face huh? Like I don't want to work?!”
“God, I wish you would stop with this woe is me crap. I've had it up to here with your self-pity. God spared your life in that car accident but all you can do is talk about what you can't do anymore. “
About a year ago, Daddy and mommy had been on their way to a church banquet in Arlington when a truck had run a red light and not only hit but totaled their car. They'd both survived but Daddy’s hand had been pinned in the driver’s side door and it hadn't been the same since. He couldn't work because it was his dominant hand that had been smashed. And he blamed mommy for what happened. He blamed her for everything. I thought it was so unfair.
“You wanna repeat that Patrice?” I heard Daddy say. I could tell he was about to snap.
I heard her sigh, like she was just tired of this merry go round. “Nothing…just nothing.”
“Say it again!” He roared at her and I jumped. My heart began beating frantically and my palms began to sweat. God please don't let hit mommy! I prayed. I prayed hard because once he unleashed his wrath on her, I would be next. I heard his big feet move and then my mother yelped. Then I heard her scream as he pushed her into the door.
“I hate when you spew that God spared me crap!” Slap.
“Stop Earl!” Mommy screamed
“I’ll stop when I'm good and ready! You don't run me! I'm the man of this house, not you!” Daddy bellowed. Slap. Soon after I heard the doorknob being turned and I hightailed it up to my room and locked myself in my closet. Putting my hands over my ears, I prayed again. “Please God. Don't let him hurt me. I’ll be a good girl. I promise."
For the entire month of June, I posted 30 positive affirmations about myself. My main purpose was to remind myself of my good qualities. When I started this project, I never imagined that not only would it inspire me to do more... but, that it would touch the lives of so many others. To my great and pleasant surprise, it did.
To know that I helped someone else, makes this project even more worth while. So here are the #30DaysofPositiveAffirmations
Remember when I said that I was inspired to do more? Well, I'm doing just that! Coming soon, 365 Days Of Positive Affirmations: A Daily Journal of Self Love.
I am extremely excited! Coming Winter 2016.
Her comedic antics was the only reason I really ever watched the show... They say it's so she can focus on her music career, but I think the network couldn't handle her realness... what say you? Just my personal opinion... LOL God's speed Tamar
What is the appeal that makes you steal from hard working people, then get it honestly?
How do you sleep at night after robbing the single mother who works so hard to take care of her mentally or physically disabled child? Or better yet, the older lady on the block who toiled all her life, paying into social security, only to get enough to keep her lights on. Isn't it bad enough that this same woman may have to choose between getting her prescriptions or having food to eat? No, you've got to steal from her too?
Thoughtful and Curious
*Disclaimer* I haven't recently been robbed, just something that's been on my mind and heart for the past few days.
Ortiz Publications, Divine & Nikki Ortiz, North Carolina
Reach out to Divine Ortiz at https://www.facebook.com/newyorkcitytattoos
The moment when you simply thank God that you can't turn back the hands of time. Certain people from your past aren't meant to be in your future. God shields us from the very people we'd kill to hold on to. Then when we learn the truth about them and all the other lives they've destroyed and you just cry, out of sorrow for the ones whose lives are forever changed by this person and out of gratitude because it could have been you.
Get tested. The life you save may be your own.
#GetTested & read #TryALittleTenderness
· Elements of Style by William Strunk: http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Style-William-Strunk-ebook/dp/B005IT0V8O/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1422974729&sr=1-2&keywords=strunk+and+white
· Four Seasons of Creative Writing: 1,000 Prompts to Stop Writer's Block (Story Prompts for Journaling, Blogging and Beating Writer's Block): http://www.amazon.com/Four-Seasons-Creative-Writing-Journaling-ebook/dp/B009GLMF7U/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1422975120&sr=1-1&keywords=free+writers+books
· Secrets to Ebook Publishing Success (Smashwords Guides 3): http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Publishing-Success-Smashwords-Guides-ebook/dp/B007P8H80A/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1422975825&sr=8-7&keywords=publishing
· Self-Publishing Books 101: A Step-by-Step Guide to Publishing Your Book in Multiple Formats (Author 101 Series): http://www.amazon.com/Self-Publishing-Books-101-Step---Step-ebook/dp/B007IIC816/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1422975710&sr=8-4&keywords=publishing
· Sentences and Paragraphs: Mastering the Two Most Important Units of Writing (The Writing Code Series Book 8): http://www.amazon.com/Sentences-Paragraphs-Mastering-Important-Writing-ebook/dp/B0099AIFFO/ref=wl_mb_wl_huc_mrai_5_dp ($2.99)
· Write Good or Die: http://www.amazon.com/Write-Good-Die-Scott-Nicholson-ebook/dp/B003H4QZOG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1422976371&sr=8-2&keywords=Writing
· Emotion Amplifiers: http://www.amazon.com/Emotion-Amplifiers-Angela-Ackerman-ebook/dp/B00QMLW34M/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1422976371&sr=8-6&keywords=Writing
· Secrets of Successful Writers: http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Successful-Writers-Darrell-Pitt-ebook/dp/B007HQ272E/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1422976371&sr=8-9&keywords=Writing
· Grammar Girl's Punctuation 911: Your Guide to Writing it Right (Quick & Dirty Tips): http://www.amazon.com/Grammar-Girls-Punctuation-911-Writing-ebook/dp/B005BORI7S/ref=pd_typ_k_sp_1_1_p?ie=UTF8&refRID=1R5M03TPVB5MKGWTM2SA ($0.99)
· How to Speak and Write Correctly: http://www.amazon.com/Speak-Write-Correctly-Joseph-Devlin-ebook/dp/B0082YDXSM/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1422976371&sr=8-13&keywords=Writing
· Journaling Basics - Journal Writing for Beginners (Journaling with Lisa Shea Book 1): http://www.amazon.com/Journaling-Basics-Journal-Writing-Beginners-ebook/dp/B00MHXC3FI/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1422977159&sr=8-19&keywords=Writing
· How To Write A Novel The Easy Way Using The Pulp Fiction Method To Write Better Novels: http://www.amazon.com/Write-Fiction-Method-Better-Novels-ebook/dp/B00MMOZ81I/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1422977280&sr=8-27&keywords=Writing
· How to Write a New York Times Bestseller in Ten Easy Steps (eBook Original): http://www.amazon.com/Write-Times-Bestseller-Steps-Original-ebook/dp/B00APGOO38/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&qid=1422977280&sr=8-28&keywords=Writing
· How to Write More Words More Easily (Fiction Writing HELP Book 1): http://www.amazon.com/Write-Words-Easily-Fiction-Writing-ebook/dp/B00HGY92M0/ref=sr_1_29?ie=UTF8&qid=1422977280&sr=8-29&keywords=Writing
· Novelsmithing, The Structural Foundation of Plot, Character, and Narration: http://www.amazon.com/Novelsmithing-Structural-Foundation-Character-Narration-ebook/dp/B002Z13TWS/ref=sr_1_33?ie=UTF8&qid=1422977982&sr=8-33&keywords=Writing
Yes, it's me! Welcome, stay awhile!
My Cup Runneth Over by Janeva Gardel (click to order)